We offer the most competitive rates, coast-to-coast
Get a quote today! 888-979-3246
Why use our Professional Accreditation Services?
We are active credentialed professional familiar with the requirements of the various accrediting organizations; IAC, ACR and AIUM. We understand the problems and workloads of the echo and vascular and general ultrasound departments. Our proven systems will save time and free up your staff for patient services.
• We offer the option of speeding up the accreditation process by scheduling an on-site, two-day, intensive data retrieval visit by our staff.
• Our training expertise is an asset when communicating new procedures and protocols, and interpretative criteria
We provide facility-specific consulting for vascular testing in the following areas:
• Adult transthoracic echo (TTE)
• Adult transesophageal echo (TEE)
• Adult stress echo
• Pediatric transthoracic echo (P-TTE)
• Pediatric transesophageal echo (P-TEE)
• Fetal echo
• Extracranial cerebrovascular
• Intracranial cerebrovascular
• Visceral vascular
• Peripheral arterial
• Peripheral venous
We are successful at obtaining cooperation from large groups of radiologists, cardiologists and vascular surgeons to meet the IAC standards. This includes report compliance, participation in quarterly quality improvement measures and attendance at mandatory QI meetings.
• Create or provide written policies and procedures to comply with the IAC standards.
• Help you through the Quality Improvement requirements by providing QI worksheets and helpful insight for an efficient QI program
• Assist with QI meeting minute content to meet the detailed IAC requirements- (documentation of report timeliness/completeness, physician & sonographer peer review, correlations and AUC)
• Collect CMEs, annual volumes and staff information
• Complete the entire IAC online application and review it for accuracy
• Organize, copy, and submit the completed project to the IAC
• Provide unlimited phone and email support throughout the entire process
Let us take care of the tedious, time-consuming IAC application process so that your staff can better use their time to complete patient-related duties. Our support encompasses the physicians, sonographers and administrative staff so that they may maintain their productivity during the accreditation project.