Why we are the leaders in On-Site Ultrasound Training
Inside Ultrasound has been training Ultrasound Professionals since 1988, we set the standard that others have followed; we are the “Professionals Training Professionals™". Our On-Site Training courses are designed and taught by prominent professionals in their respective fields. We understand your needs and plan the course to optimize the time available, limit the class size and topics. We provide relevant written course materials, live demonstrations, and supervised, in-depth instruction on the department’s own equipment.
Our Basic Training courses are geared to:
- Departments needing a CME solution
- Learning retention and new techniques
- New Sonographers
- Staff cross-training
- New Physicians
- Supervisory personnel interested in establishing an in-house training program
Don't see what you need?
Talk to us.
Call us on: 520-642-1303
What Courses are Available?
Class location and size will be customized to meet your needs. Inside Ultrasound, Inc. provides the following introductory level On-site Basic Training courses. For more information on each course, click on the title listed below:
- Carotid & Vertebral Testing
- Peripheral Arterial Duplex Testing
- Peripheral Arterial PhysiologicalTesting
- Peripheral Pysiological and Duplex Testing
- Peripheral Venous Testing
- Venous Duplex for Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) and Endovenous Ablation
All course materials are included in the cost of the courses.
Continuing education credits (CME) can be applied for from the Society of Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) or the Society of Diagnostic Sonography.